Friday, June 1, 2007

Thought for the Day

"Whoever invented spring cleaning was not a gardener!" That was original with me! I had a great time gardening today. My friend, Jennifer, helped me in my garden on Tuesday. I was feeling overwhelmed with it all before then, but Jennifer helped LOTS!!! I still have plenty to do, but now it almost seems manageable. Of course, who was the one who decided that a new garden would be just the thing? You guessed it, that would be me. And, just for the record, I have spring house cleaned one room: the bathroom (the tiniest room in the house). You have to start somewhere!!!

1 comment :

Angela Monique Brewer said...

This year is the best year for spring cleaning...I don't have to do ANY! I just get to clean everything when I move!! I would much rather be gardening, but I don't really have that much incentive, since I won't be here all summer. I did have to clean out the weeds and plant some flower boxes...I just couldn't resist!