The weather is not great today, but we don't care. We are having a great time resting, reading and getting the farm in shape. That is no small task this year!!! Today we are in Sussex searching for a replacement for our outhouse which we have been using since we arrived!!! So we are getting caught up with our e-mails etc. at the library.
As we were praying this morning that God would give Paul a date for his surgery, the phone rang with the date. It will be on June 28th. We would appreciate your prayers for him on that day, especially that the new fangled, easy gall bladder surgery can be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
We will be praying! I will give you a call soon so we can "catch up". This week we have VBS so it is busy. I'm glad that you got to see my blog. It is fun!
I'm glad to KNOW that when I don't pray the Holy Spirit prays on my behalf. I have been out of the loop ~ my computer has been down for about 4 wks... That is not easy when all friends live further away than we'd like! Hope Pastor is feeling better! Kim;D oX's
Post a Comment