Friday, June 29, 2007
Surgery a Success!
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING! The surgery went well and the patient is ready to get back to recovery at the farm. We had to stay overnight in town due to getting sick whenever Paul's head was not on the pillow. He had a good night and while he is not ready to run any marathons (is he ever?), he is doing well. The country is calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
5 comments :
I am so glad that the surgery went well. I will call you again now that you are at the farm.
Love you lots,
Cilla
So glad that it went well. I hope you have fun at the farm. The fresh air will have him on his feet in no time!
I am so thankful the surgery went well! I was at Family Camp cooking but thought of you so often ... it doesn't seem the same out there without the Pastor there!! Talk to you when you get back! Love, Judy
Good to hear that Paul is doing better, and you are heading for the farm! We're excited to see Sara on the 4th! Love you both, Gerry & Connie
Glad to hear! Love you both ~ Kim;D
Post a Comment