but you can see by the boxes that is what is happening.
He told us that anything can be saved, if you want to throw enough money into it.
And then...you'd still have an old house.
and it is falling apart, we decided that it must be replaced.
For probably at least four years we have talked, prayed, visited model homes, & looked at house plans. Last August WE FOUND THE HOUSE!!! So the old one is coming down during the last week of July and the new one, Lord willing, will be all in place by September 1st! It was just recently that we discovered that even though you are not going any where, just wrecking an old house and having a modular home moved to the same location, you have to do something with all the STUFF that goes from one house to the next. Actually leaving lots of it in the house and letting it get wrecked too would not be a bad thing. However we had a sale and are packing up the rest of it, storing it in the pond house before the new house comes.
We put in another day of work today and it looks much worse now. I didn't take the camera but will next time. We have accomplished a lot even though today was a hot, hot day and it is dirty, dusty work. We are ready for a new house without creatures running around in it!
4 comments :
How wonderful that you are getting a new home! Looking forward to seeing some photos.
I know this must bring lots of emotions! I not so good with moving. But I love it that you will be in the same place, and that you are keeping so many of those old things to put in your new home. It will be sweet and cozy in no time. Hope it all goes well!
Thank you for sharing the pics!!! I have been waiting and waiting...
Hooray for you, Gail! I finally get to see some pictures...so very interesting! We are thrilled to see the way God has provided for you and Paul! Love, Connie
Post a Comment