Monday, February 25, 2008
We Blew It!
We had planned last night that we would go to the farm today to check on things. After all we have not been there since last year, November 20th to be exact! What we did not remember was to check our camera to make sure it was charged. Sure enough, it was not! So I missed some very good photos today when we did go to the farm. It was a beautiful, sunny day! I wanted to get Paul ice fishing, the wooden lawn chair sitting by the pond with snow up to the seat, the old chicken coop with half the roof fallen in... If we take as long getting there the next time, the snow may be all gone! Well, that would be a good thing with all the winter we have had! We do have nice memories of a lovely day! I have said it several times. "That was a lovely day!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comment :
I remember how much fun it was to go to the farm in the winter. We still have lots of winter here, too. I have a new camera and forget to take pictures of our snow. Must be old age. cheryl
Post a Comment