Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Comedy of Errors

These are the little nativity figures that we are making in Children's Church.
To be truthful, the children are just painting Mary and Joseph and might glue the heads on those two figures. The rest is done with a glue gun and I have a tendency to burn my fingers while putting the little bands around the head. So I will be the one with burnt fingers, not the kids!
Last week I was bringing the clay pots back home after we worked on them in Children's Church. The bag slipped out of my hand on the cement church steps. Even though the pots were wrapped up, some broke. So I went back to the store where I bought them to buy more. However that part of the store was all taped up and off limits because the roof was damaged from the heavy snowfall we had. It seems as if every other store had pots which are too little or too big. I did finally find more, but I have no extras at all!

2 comments :

sara said...

That turned out cute!!!!! Can I steal the picture for my blog??

gailsgarden said...

Sure Sara! I took those in the pic to Mary last night. She liked them!