Thursday, October 9, 2008

We Really Do Love Our Farm House!



We are praying for a new house at the farm, but we do love the old one...

it's just not what it used to be! As much as I love to be there, I am very thankful that I don't have

to spend the winter there! But with the economy as it is, maybe burning wood isn't so bad!

3 comments :

tacky said...

Love the tour of the farm in fall!!! What a cozy place to curl up with a good book and a warm drink! We just got back from the lakehouse (more modern than the farm...I plugged in electric heaters to save $ on the propane as our electric is part of our yearly fee) and I read and drank coffee in the middle of the day...mmmm, fall!

Heavenbound Kim said...

oh, don't go with wood; consider a pellet stove. You can heat your house with $5/day. Have you considered a propane fireplace. Wood is so dirty in the house and ppl develope alot of alergies to the mold on the wood! Just a few things to think on...

By the way, the pics were great! ♥

gailsgarden said...

We're not planning to go with anything, Kim. Just dreaming and also thinking that we have all that wood there.