It is not looking quite as frosty this morning but the temp was -4C when Paul left the house at 7:30 AM. At least he didn't have to scrape the van windows! I wanted to post a pic of the beautiful trees while they still had some leaves.
The leaves are going fast! It has been EXTRA BEAUTIFUL this year!
3 comments :
I am laughing about the dollar store version of UNO! Could we send you the game? Since they have removed all verbage and have gone to symbols there shouldn't be any translating problems!! eh?! I still can't believe they did that...how hard is it to read "Draw four"? Love the view out your window...we have the colors but no water in our view! Love to you, Kari
This has nothing to do with the picture...but, I have been looking for the recipe for the pumpking dessert you made on Sunday...I love it...if you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd appreciate it:)
I got the recipe from Sara's blog..is there an actual 'pumpkin spice' or is a combination of spices and which ones?
Post a Comment