Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Keys...

to the house.
Of course, we know that the house does not belong to us
any more than the old house did,
or our van,
or our family.
We are just the caretakers of the house which God gave to us.
We trust that we will use it FOR HIS GLORY!
We are certainly thankful.
And now on to the furnishing and decorating.
(Can't paint for a year when it is inspected for any cracks, etc.
I don't mind.
I'm not 'zackly sure what I, or we, want to do! BUT I DO HAVE IDEAS!)

I came upon a very wonderful blog today!
It gives me more ideas!

3 comments :

sara said...

Congratulations on owning the keys ;)

That blog looks good!

By the way- I still have all of my links on my family blog- they are just at the very bottom.

Love you!

Grompy said...

What a long awaited blessing!!!Hopefully, some day we can see it face to face, but until then I REALLY, REALLY enjoy the pictures because I can see myself there. We had snow flying the am. Cheryl

Connie Carlson said...

We're back in the office today, so I got all caught up on your great entries! We're so happy for you! Love, Connie