Friday, August 13, 2010

Classic SJ







































We needed to go to Saint John on business. We took Elizabeth with us who had never been there. So we had to give her the tour. I posted all these pics without comment. If you need any identification, let me know. As you can see, it was a typical foggy Saint John day.


3 comments :

sara said...

I loved this walk down memory lane! Saint John is the best. I miss it.

Ann said...

If you had kept walking down beside the library, you could have come and had a tour of the new addition on Market Square which houses the Genesys offices'. I know the tour guide personally. :-)

Gini Mincy said...

Looks like such a fun place -- I loved all the pictures. The one of you on the bench -- you have a "Skye" expression on your face! Cute!