Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PEI Tour



Here are a few pics from our weekend on the island. It was not a very nice day when we

were driving around, especially not a nice beach day. However we had a good time!

4 comments :

tacky said...

Thank you for the fall foilage tour of PEI! I think it looked like a glorious fall day...my favorite kind!!! I did notice that you lacked a warm cup of coffee in your hand! I will bring you one!!! sigh Love to you, Kari

Jenn Basham said...

It's so beautiful... Makes me homesick. Thanks for posting the gorgeous pictures

tacky said...

Oh my, how I wish we could have been there. It all looks beautiful. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures. I miss the fall up east. We don't have such vivid color changes here in SC. I would love to be able to take my hubby John on a "lazy Sunday drive" through the back roads to see all of the wonderful colors!!!