Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

This morning we had what has become almost a daily dilemma. Do we or don't we? It is all about the weather...we have had so much rain lately. Last Saturday it was "Do we paint the house today?" Today it was "Do we go out to the farm, or not?" We enjoy the farm in any type of weather, but it is a whole lot more fun having people out when you can be outside. We had invited some friends to go with us or meet us there. We opted for going and God gave us good weather even though it rained on the way there and back. We even got to pick some blueberries and apples. OOPS! Have to take care of those apples. They are Yellow Transparents or August Apples and they are not keepers.

1 comment :

tacky said...

I loved seeing all your pics of ME and Andy's rug. You inspire me. I wish we could have enjoyed Labor Day with you. I'm back in the routine again. It really does feel good. Cheryl