Friday, March 4, 2011

More Snow Pics

I figure if we are "The Snow Capital of Canada,"
(don't know that we are,
but it seems like it)
we should flaunt it!

The mountain (grows)

The icicles

The drift

The tree
I wish I had taken a pic of the swing ropes disappearing into the snow.

The porch railing

The mail box
which has been knocked down about 3 times so far

The bird feeder
The spring formerly held the mail box,
so that it could spring back when hit by the plow...in theory at least.
Paul put a hub cap on top for a bird feeder.
Normally it is more than waist high (my waist anyway) from the ground.

2 comments :

tacky said...

I'm sorry. Just so sorry that spring isn't knocking at your Canadian door yet! The snow is pretty and clean looking though...we are staring at mud and poo puddles in our yard!
Enjoy another cup of tea and good book! I want to see if I can find that book in our library...looks like our two girls walking...

sara said...

That is amazing!!!! Wow. You need to come visit us!

Have you heard that people call dirty snow- snirt?