Monday, May 14, 2007

Spring Clean Up

Every spring the city picks up whatever junk people wish to put by the side of the street. It is a great time to survey everyone else's junk to see if there is anything of value. Some people don't know an antique if they see one!
The above rug is this year's acquisition. Pretty nice, eh? Oh yes, we also found wheels for our vacuum cleaner. One of ours was broken. We took two off of a vacuum cleaner tonight to make sure they would be the same size. They are painted red! They match the red duct tape on our hose! :-)


We found this braided rug about three years ago.
Thank you, Lord!

3 comments :

Angela Monique Brewer said...

It is very nice...I heard you also found a crock...I never find stuff like that in the garbage!

Heavenbound Kim said...

I love the braided rug! They have always been a personal favorite...

Going out on junk day, reminds me of the time that my dad and I marvelled that Pastor F was a regular guy, just like us! ~teehee~ Kim;D oX's

sara said...

I love that new rug- it looks nice in the dining area.

We are having FUN!!! Getting ready to head back today. It sounds like the kids are doing well.

Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!

I love you both!