Somehow this pic didn't make it on to the slide show and I wanted to show that I actually was at the singspiration! I did not attend many all those years ago. We determined that I would be the consistent parent at home with Paul's extremely hectic schedule. It was a full time job keeping things moving for him and parenting Andy and Sara. (Paul did his fair share of parenting too! We were thankful that we were together for family meals every day except during youth trips and camps.) We don't regret that we made sure the kids were cared for and in bed on time. They were not sleep deprived and we did not excuse bad behavior because they were "tired." That ministry was a sacrifice for all of us, but well worth it because of the eternal results! Thank you, Lord, for allowing us to spend our lives serving You!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment