I haven't been good at getting things up-dated on my blog. Andy was here in June, we've had a great summer, Sara and the kids were here in August. I have photos to post, but no time or inclination. Sara is coming back on Thursday. This was totally unexpected. She is coming back to take care of her mommy whose cancer from 15 years ago has returned. On Friday, Sept. 5, I am having surgery. Sara will be with us until the following (over a week) Saturday. God has prepared us and we are confident in His will for us. Paul is a tremendous support. God has given me a great Christian surgeon. Dave (son-in-law) is willing to keep things going at home. The grandkids will pitch in and do their part. Andy called last night to add his support. Many friends are praying. We are all peaceful and know "As for God, His way is perfect." Psalms 18:30 Also I have talked with two friends who had the same surgery. They were very supportive and positive.
I plan to lie back and be pampered by my daughter who will, no doubt, bring me a brownie on a lettuce leaf. That's what she did years ago when she was a little girl. A stack of books will be on hand. I don't think I have ever been bored in my life. Maybe we'll even get to take Sara to the farm for a day or two.
See you soon!
***I had put my surgery date as the 15th, but it is the 5th, this Friday in TWO days!
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
Our prayers are with you, Dear Gail! We have the whole Maranatha Village praying for you, and they are really prayer warriors. What peace to rest in our faithful Lord, the Great Physician. So glad Sara will be with you. Love you. Connie
I'm sending my love and prayers. There are many in northern Wisconsin praying, too. I will check in often. Love, Cheryl
Post a Comment