We had another beautiful day last week...
too nice to not try a few runs on the sledding hill.
We tried a different approach.


It worked great,
but I found it a little
scary.
I really am a big chicken!

Not so graceful landing
On to a calmer activity
Puzzling works best in the day time with all the light streaming in.
You will notice a new addition to the left of Paul's head.

Remember what a hi-
fi is?
This one belonged to Almeda Brown
and we have scads of her records as well as ours.
Does anyone need The Messiah?
We have two!

Here are a bunch of records in an old egg crate. Too bad the records are a little too big.
Unfortunately the stereo must have rattled a bit too much in transit.
Paul hopes he can fix it.
I...well, he says we must all make concessions.
This is one of my concessions.
2 comments :
What fun! Gail, please go to FB and confirm Gerry & Me as friendS so we can keep in touch better! Have a great day! :)
Love the action shots!!! And I am finding that concessions are good...you end up enjoying them almost more than the concessor. I like that word! Ha ha ha Which would then make you the concessoree?! Love you...and can hear Uncle Paul laughing at my word usage skills even now!
Post a Comment