Monday, February 19, 2007

The First Valentine's Day ...finally!

I have been having problems getting images on to my blog, right when I had things I really wanted to post. Here we are at our (actually mine, Paul is a year older) first Valentine Formal in college.
"She kissed me" is what Paul wrote on the back of this photo.
I said, "She kissed my boyfriend!"
We were stars in the program!! Paul's friend, Jack, wrote the program. We were sitting in the audience with everyone else, when we started to talk loudly and then we went up on the stage to visit different countries and have love songs sung to us!!! This is Valentine's Day and we had just started dating in October.This is the reception afterward in the gym. I am wearing a two-piece brocade outfit which I made. For some reason I did not want to wear this for the program, so I borrowed a dress for that. We have a REALLY GREAT story about another VF, but I am hoping to find the photo from that year before I tell about it.

2 comments :

Heavenbound Kim said...

I absolutely loved these pics ~ what precious memories! Love you both ~ oX's! Kim;D

Ann said...

I have to say that neither one of you look a whole lot different - however, I think I prefer Pastor F with his current hair style as opposed to the crewcut. ;-)
Ann