Monday, January 8, 2007

Heading Home

It had to happen! We had to start home, whether we wanted to or not! We left Andy, Sara, Dave, Wes, Wil and Skye Sunday afternoon and headed for the great white north land. (Actually it is green up there too.) We have traveled in quite a bit of rain, but we thank the Lord for safety and making good time. Except for a 45 minute crawl, because of an accident, we zipped right along. It will be good to get home even though we had a WONDERFUL time and hated to leave.

3 comments :

sara said...

Your blog looks really good (all kidding aside!) It will be really fun to visit everyday and see what you are up to. love you both

sara said...

It's me again...how did you change the color of your font on your sidebar? (Your description?) It looks good. I tried to change mine and couldn't.

sara said...

Well...Gail...can I call you Gail?!?! I have been checking the whole week and no new posts from your garden...I will just have to call you!