Two weeks ago we drove to the farm on a nice sunny day.
Yesterday we did that again, for my weekly outing.
Last time I sat in the car,
while Paul struggled on snowshoes up to the house to check on things.
This time I snowshoed to the house too.
It was a very cold day, but the snowshoeing wasn't hard this time.
I was able to fuss with my plants.
I didn't realize how much I had missed them!
They are mostly doing well.
It was fun to look around.
I haven't been there since Christmas time.
We didn't stay long, but Paul started a new puzzle.
There's a spot of GRASS!
ANOTHER STORM is on the way for tomorrow.
We are winter weary here, and looking forward to some REAL SPRING.
This is my first time on snowshoes in 2015.
I am hoping for bigger and better things.
After my ambitious day yesterday,
I have been pretty worthless today.
1 comment :
It is so good to see you "out and about." An answer to prayer!
Post a Comment