Saturday, November 15, 2014

DAY 3

I am so, so thankful for God's goodness to me! It has been a good day. We got home at midnight from our trip to the hospital. I didn't sleep well...something kept me fidgety so I slept until 9:30. Since then I have done some laundry, changed the bed, swiffered the living room wood floor, talked on the phone, taken a 35 minute walk, made some cookies plus regular meals, read my Bible, wrote a thank you note. I am about to swiffer the bathroom floor and then call it a day. My walking friend went to the open house of the new oncology unit at the hospital. She had such glowing reports about it that I am, #1 sorry I missed it and, #2 can't wait until it is open. Originally I was told that my second chemo treatment would be in the new unit. But as all projects go, that is not going to happen. Maybe at least I'll get there for the last treatment. It sounds wonderful! I am so pleased for those kind people who work there. It will make everything more pleasant and easier for them.

No comments :