I have been convinced that our farm house is the perfect place for rug hooking
with its big windows and bright rooms.
A few weeks ago we finally made the trek to Nova Scotia to buy my frame.
We took it to the farm last week, Paul assembled it for me
but then I didn't have the time or energy to get myself set up to hook.
That's when we had company with us.
This week I got all set up and...
no rug hook!
All set up to hook another chair pad for the last kitchen chair that I painted
I have not hooked for 2 or 3 years
and didn't remember all the various bags and containers with supplies.
I am ready now with two hooks...
but we aren't at the farm now.
I will get it all together soon!
I have not hooked for 2 or 3 years
and didn't remember all the various bags and containers with supplies.
I am ready now with two hooks...
but we aren't at the farm now.
I will get it all together soon!
No comments :
Post a Comment