Yesterday we were at the farm, once again trying to get ready for the important company coming for Christmas. I was wallpapering in the den. This has never happened to me before, but I got motion sickness or something from the wall paper. Honest I did! Paul said it was like staring at those 3D pictures. The lines in the wall paper got to me. Didn't get the job finished because our neighbor popped in and then we had to leave. No pics either. We are just too busy to get it on camera. Some day I plan to go to the farm and just sit and look at all the work we have done. It is coming together and we are very pleased with it. We also have curtains in the master and guest bedrooms. Until now, we have slept with the wide open windows. We are not sure that company would like to do that.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Wall papering
Yesterday we were at the farm, once again trying to get ready for the important company coming for Christmas. I was wallpapering in the den. This has never happened to me before, but I got motion sickness or something from the wall paper. Honest I did! Paul said it was like staring at those 3D pictures. The lines in the wall paper got to me. Didn't get the job finished because our neighbor popped in and then we had to leave. No pics either. We are just too busy to get it on camera. Some day I plan to go to the farm and just sit and look at all the work we have done. It is coming together and we are very pleased with it. We also have curtains in the master and guest bedrooms. Until now, we have slept with the wide open windows. We are not sure that company would like to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment