Here are the photos which I could not load previously.
You will have to read about them under the third one.
I wanted to get back farther to show more of the setting, but Ben & Sherri needed to leave for their church picnic, so we were hurrying. I wanted to get in part of the nice tree to the right of the house. What a lovely setting! I can imagine it with pretty flower gardens. Sherri likes to garden. The weather here is much better for gardening than where they lived before. There they had lots of fog and dampness. Here it is warm and sunny just as it appears.
We have been praying that the Lord would give our friends, Ben & Sherri, who are living at our farm, a house of their own. Our prayer has been answered in an AMAZING WAY! God not only gave them a house but also a beautiful 20 acre property. We were there today. I have a few outside pics, but blogger is upset with me for lack of attention and will not take my pics right now.
Here are a few facts about the house:
It is old and cute.
The setting is lovely.
You can see the bay from an upstairs window.
It has several out-buildings.
It has several neat antiques which they can have.
It has two wood stoves.
They can do whatever they want with the house (and Ben is handy!) Great possibilities!
There is some farm equipment which they can use.
There is a pond and trails. (They have an ATV and motorcycles.)
AND IT IS RENT FREE!!!
Can you believe it? It seems to me like when the people prayed for Peter to be released from jail and then he showed up. (Acts 12)
We picked strawberries while we were in the country and dropped off some plants at the farm which I bought for 90% off! I paid $35.00 for $350.00 worth of plants! We hope to get them in the ground sometime at the end of the week.
2 comments :
What an answer to prayer!! All in the Lord's timing. Another lesson learned. Aman!! Cheryl
That is so wonderful for Ben and Sherri!! We think of them and pray for them often.
Post a Comment