
While Dave, Sara and the kids were here, we went to the Tatto in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It is a terrific three hour program which we have seen before. Dave and the kids had never seen it. They enjoyed it and the boys were interested for the whole three hours. However the baby was really finished after one hour. We will have to do it again when she is older.










2 comments :
My parents went to it when they still lived in NB. I think it would be wonderful to go with my hubby and daughter. She is not much older than Skye so...we will probably wait a few years before we try it, if we are fortunate enough to be able to go at all :o)
Oh, how well I remember the excitement of the Tatoo. I'm glad you were able to go and remember us at the same time. Cheryl
Post a Comment