I have never posted any photos of the front of our house (parsonage) because it has been pretty homely until now. Saturday we painted and I am now ready to show BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS:
This is how it looks after our hard working crew spent the day painting.
It does look beautiful!
Neighbours all around are cheering!
We are on a huge corner lot looking at the lake and is, as far as we can see,
the nicest location on all of Jones Lake!
I never saw such a clean painter. I can vouch for the fact that he worked hard all day.
However, he only had one little patch of paint on him at the end of the day. That was where he brushed up against the wet paint.
It was a beautiful, gorgeous, perfect day!
The job is not finished, so don't be disappointed that you missed out on the fun! We have not touched the ends of the house. I am sure we will be "at it" for a big part of the summer.
Eventually there will be a new porch on the front, shutters and window boxes. Tomorrow I can replant some of the plants I had to dig up before the foundation was sandblasted.
5 comments :
WOW- that is a great difference! It looks wonderful! I know you are so happy!!!
What an improvement! Such great workers! Is your house gray or green; in one picture it looks gray and in the others green. We'll have to come and see it "face to face"! Love you!
I am glad you like it, Connie and Sara! The color is "Malibu Dune" from Lowe's. The foundation is "Moonlight Beach!" The doors will be "Raspberry Jam." I would scan the color swatches if we hadn't done something with our scanning program. The swatch looks tan, but when they mixed the paint it looked more green. Actually I was told there is no green in it, but black and yellow oxide do something. At any rate, we really like it! I'll tell you one thing, we are pooped! Today I am planting the things I had to dig up in the front and back of the house. Tomorrow we escape!!!
It looks great! I wish that we could come back and see the finished product! Wow, I love the color!
It looks great! We just had the Thompson's here to help us put the ends on our porch... pretty exciting so if anyone knows how you're feeling, it's me! ;) ♥
Post a Comment