Saturday, September 29, 2007

FALL COLORS!!!

It seems like time for a color change for fall. The leaves are turning now and becoming really beautiful, so I'd like to reflect that change for a while at least. However I notice that the change has done some weird things to former posts. I am too tired to deal with even thinking about it right now. At least I am blogging again. Good night!

1 comment :

Nannie said...

Glad to see you back! I too have not been doing much blogging throughout the late spring, summer, early fall season because I was away most of it with the kids!! Had a wonderful summer with them ... it was a awesome bonding time for Nannie and the kids! Hopefully I'll now settle down and get some cleaning and renovating (painting and so on)done in this house!! I too have a gigantic groundhog living under my garage ... he is eating everything around, including my little garden (well I have deer too so it might have been them ... I'm not too sure of just what a groundhog eats!!) I have no idea how to get rid of him so if you find some miracle cure, be sure to let me know!! I keep planning on calling you and I guess I need to give that up because it always ends up too late at night and just randomly give you a call! I want to get up again before winter but have so much going on ... just back from a weekend in Bangor with the sisters/daughters and of course spent way too much money!! Going to some Ladies Day at Rothesay Baptist with Natalie & Faith Nagle on the 13th, my brother's 60th birthday dinner on the 14th, Emma's birthday on the 15th, MAYBE to the Ladie's Retreat in NS with Helen Lenihan Way on the 19-20th, Britt's birthday on the 26, to Campobello for a family birthday party on the 27th, Joe's birthday on the 28th. How much time does that leave me this month?? Only next weekend ... I can't believe how busy life is!! No time to be lonely or bored is one good thing ... just hope life stays that busy through the winter!! Talk to you soon, love, Judy